Corporate Functional Safety Manager
Nothing on a single chip is truly independent, so how can you “prove” independence? How do you know how much analysis is enough? Is there a way to quantify this? In this interactive session, there will be the opportunity to cover these questions.
•Optimizing AVF to improve Product SER
•Combinational SER trends and assessment
• Increase of active safety and automation in road vehicles require image sensors to become compliant with ISO 26262. Safety Measures must now be designed into the image sensors products and development processes in order to meet these new demands
• Integration of functional safety features into the
image sensors delivers key benefits but also represent a real challenge in:
- High coverage to meet ASIL B and ASIL C metrics beyond any practical post-processing techniques.
- Low latency of integrated safety mechanisms
- Unnecessary post-processing to attempt fault discovery through image analysis