Systems Engineer (Functional Safety)
The accuracy of FMEDA is central to a strong safety case. In this session, you will get a greater understanding of failure modes, effects, and diagnostic coverages. You will learn how to defend engineering judgement used (failure mode distributions, diagnostic coverages, safe faults). You will learn how to use reliability data to extract failure rates.
Co-moderated by Ashish Vanjari, Systems Engineer (Functional Safety), Texas Instruments, USA
And Prasanth Viswanathan Pillai, Functional Safety Architect , Texas Instruments, India
• What is ‘necessary and sufficient’ fault injection for
semiconductor as per ISO26262?
• Cost vs benefits of fault injection
• Alternate techniques
• Trade-off between ‘Fault Injection’ vs ‘Engineering Judgement’
• When can we call it done?
• Best practices in fault injection for
• Accuracy, Completeness, Traceability